[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belle Irlan

Red Heroes

6 posts in this topic

Can anyone tell me the point of making the heroes red? It seems that the cost coupled with the fact it only increases HP and ATK by less than 10% and marginally improves the 4th skill, makes the whole process a waste.

Everything you mentioned is the whole point of red heroes.

1 person likes this

On 18.10.2016 at 11:51 AM, Belle Irlan said:

Can anyone tell me the point of making the heroes red? It seems that the cost coupled with the fact it only increases HP and ATK by less than 10% and marginally improves the 4th skill, makes the whole process a waste.

you are one of the moderators and asking this? lollllllllllllllll   ,only funny people here .....yay

3 hours ago, fb313357025705857 said:

you are one of the moderators and asking this? lollllllllllllllll   ,only funny people here .....yay

The moderators are just players like everyone else who have volunteered their time to help make the game and forum a better place for everyone. We don't have any special knowledge and encounter the same gameplay questions and concerns as anyone else.

1 person likes this

On 10/20/2016 at 11:22 PM, Belle Irlan said:

The moderators are just players like everyone else who have volunteered their time to help make the game and forum a better place for everyone. We don't have any special knowledge and encounter the same gameplay questions and concerns as anyone else.

This is the truth. I'm sure Technical Support knows but apparently they cannot answer individual questions as Belle found out in a former post.

On 10/18/2016 at 4:51 AM, Belle Irlan said:

marginally improves the 4th skill

I'm pretty sure this is the entire point of red heros considering it is also done with purple heros. 
White: First ability available.
Green: Second ability unlocks.
Blue:Third ability unlocks
Purple: First and second ability gets power boost
Orange: Fourth ability unlocks.
Red: Fourth ability gets power boost.

Would be nice if the boost was a bit better for defense heros though.

Support hero: Fourth skill (reduces incoming damage and boosts outgoing damage) increases from 5% to 10%

Attack hero: MATK boost increases from 10% to 15%, chance for skill to not trigger cooldown increases from 10% to 15%

Defense hero: 60% damage reduction triggers at 40% health instead of 30%. Still lasts 2 turns with an undefined chance of lasting an extra turn