[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Decap

Feast of the Sea

11 posts in this topic

See a lot of players having their gaming experience impacted by players NOT at their table voting the award away.  It seems there is a lot of griefing going in at Feast, maybe the game should only allow votes to players sitting at tables in the room.

You can't attack all players in Feast.  With griefing, there is no way to know who is voting on your table.  Votes should be limited to those SITTING at the table, rather than anyone in the event.

It is limited to that. You can only vote and move the spinner if you are occupying a seat. If you aren't in a seat the only thing you can do is attack a player in a seat to take his spot or "taste" his dish. You can not affect the spinner unless you are in a seat.

That is incorrect.  You can use the spinner at any time.  Whether seated or not...In addition, you can use the spinner on any room, whether you are a part of that room or not.  I can spin Room 4 if I am sitting in Room 1.  This should not be the case.  I should only be able to spin Room 1s, spinner, not Room 4, which I am not a participant.  This ability to spin in any room has lead to griefing and a negative playing experience for many players.

Well then you need to be reporting this to Support through the help tab and not complaining on here. This is not how it works on any of the servers I am on and I verified it myself before posting my response in here. If this is happening on your server than you need to submit a support ticket as this is a bug affecting your server.

On 12/17/2016 at 1:33 PM, Belle Irlan said:

Then attack them and kick them out of their seat.

That would solve nothing, anyone can vote in any room regardless of if they're sitting in another room or not sitting anywhere at all.

3 hours ago, Jasper Lewis said:

That would solve nothing, anyone can vote in any room regardless of if they're sitting in another room or not sitting anywhere at all.

Well then you need to be reporting this to Support through the help tab and not complaining on here. This is not how it works on any of the servers I am on and I verified it myself before posting my response in here. If this is happening on your server than you need to submit a support ticket as this is a bug affecting your server.

9 minutes ago, Belle Irlan said:

So you're saying players are not supposed to be able to vote unless they're currently setting in a room and the fact people can do just that on my server is a bug?

I dont know which bizarro world server youre on, but theyre all the same.  Anyone can vote at any time on any table...