[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
player2269850

Dimes

5 posts in this topic

how u able to garb each day like 50+ millions a day after level 60?this is what u minimum need each day to upgrade ur gear and the heroes

You can't get that kind of dimes each day. You just have to save and plug away and choose what to upgrade and what not to. Also selling extra resources like energy crystals helps.

On 9/4/2016 at 6:46 PM, Belle Irlan said:

You can't get that kind of dimes each day. You just have to save and plug away and choose what to upgrade and what not to. Also selling extra resources like energy crystals helps.

You can, just not at these low levels lol.

I'm at level 85 and I'm getting about 20-30 million dimes each day doing all events, tasks, and quests. I don't know of anyone who is able to earn 50 million in dimes each day.

With all games, its just scaling - around 100 -120 you can probably make 50m if you get to all the events

Level expansion probably not there yet but by about 200? can probably make 100m easily per day