[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belle Irlan

VIP 3 Bonus Gift Error

4 posts in this topic

I emailed regarding this issue already, but wanted to open a forum so I could include an image. I purchased the VIP 3 bonus gift number 2 for 198 gold for the sole purpose of getting the thunder boots. It also should have contained 200 coupons and 4 gems. Instead I received the bonus title gift 3 from the store. These are two different items from two different areas. I have no use for the bonus title gift 3. I would like my gold refunded or the correct items placed into my account. This purchase was on my S5 account Snapr4God ID#21474836494. Thank you in advance.

VIP3Boots.PNG

BonusTitleGift3.PNG

For further clarification, the top picture shows the purchase I made which is under "Bonus->Bonus Gift->VIP 3" the second image shows what I received which is from the "Store->VIP Department"

Check your mail. We have answered you in there. This problem has its place now. Soon it will be corrected and the old information will be replaced with new information in the game. We had some requests about this problem yesterday and today. Our reply to you, we attach in here, so other players could know that after you click on BUY button there appears pop-up windows where it is clearly said what you will get. After that you need to confirm your purchase, by clicking on OK. After that and only after that 198 Gold will be debited from your account. 

88e245dd3a254659821526514807ea33.png

Good day to you, hidden_information!

Your ticket is #hidden_information.

We have checked Bonus -> Bonus Gift -> Level 3 Gift named as Store Gift for 198 Gold and there seemed to be a bug, but when you click on Buy button http://prntscr.com/c4atpr, pop-up windows appears where it is said what you will get. Of course, we will correct the error, but you've got what you bought and it is Bonus Title Gift (3). Unpacking this Bonus Title Gift you will get in your backpack such items as: 198 Coupons, 1980000 Dimes, 1 Helmet of The Ancients, 1 Armor of the Ancients, 1 Challenge Card (2 stars), 66 Small XP Potions.

We already have reported about this bug to our development department colleagues. Every VIP level bonus window conists of 3 columns (3 different bonuses). First is named as Discount Set and seems like there is no problem with it. The second one is named as Special Gift and there is no problem too. But the 3rd named as Store Gift was updated for every VIP levels in one of previous updates, so it is a little bit old, but when you press there on button BUY, you get new pop-up window in which game asks you to confirm purchase and you need to click on OK to buy item. Therefore, our development department team work on fixing this problem with the old displaying information of all "Store Gift" on all VIP levels.

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

We already know about this bug. Problem was transferred to the development department. It will be solved as soon as possible. 

Topic is closed due to the exhaustive causing the problem. 

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.