[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belle Irlan

Team Dungeon: Last Missing Digit

6 posts in this topic

A player previously had reported this as being a bug and it was closed with what I think was a misunderstanding of the issue. Due to the way that the battle ranking is displayed in Team Dungeon the frame will cut off the last digit for players that have a battle ranking longer than 5 characters. It's as if the cell used to display that ranking isn't large enough to display the whole number. His screenshot shows this well. Can we please take another look at this?

10846be334.jpg

This was his screenshot. player Tru above had a battle ranking of 177168. But due to the framing of that number it looks like he only has a battle ranking of 17716. this has caused higher level players to get booted from teams because people think they are not ready to handle the dungeon level.

40 minutes ago, Belle Irlan said:

10846be334.jpg

This was his screenshot. player Tru above had a battle ranking of 177168. But due to the framing of that number it looks like he only has a battle ranking of 17716. this has caused higher level players to get booted from teams because people think they are not ready to handle the dungeon level.

Yes in my view stretching to see all the combat rating would be a good idea, but their is many others ways to see the player full combat rating, for example you can check the rankings or simply click on the player and view his or her details, As far as the booting that a choice of the guild leader in my view to kick any active player even if they are weaker than some is something i would never do and find it wrong but that is my opinion  - this comment is not to solve this issue its more of an alternate view - happy gaming 

The problem is less about Guild Battle and more about Team Dungeon. In Team Dungeon one low player can ruin any chance you have of advancing. So a lot of people boot those players to avoid wasting the limited chances they have.  But I do agree that booting from a guild is a pretty low blow.

5 minutes ago, SwiftJustice said:

Yes in my view stretching to see all the combat rating would be a good idea, but their is many others ways to see the player full combat rating, for example you can check the rankings or simply click on the player and view his or her details, As far as the booting that a choice of the guild leader in my view to kick any active player even if they are weaker than some is something i would never do and find it wrong but that is my opinion  - this comment is not to solve this issue its more of an alternate view - happy gaming 

2 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

The problem is less about Guild Battle and more about Team Dungeon. In Team Dungeon one low player can ruin any chance you have of advancing. So a lot of people boot those players to avoid wasting the limited chances they have.  But I do agree that booting from a guild is a pretty low blow.

Hence the reason you can untick and tick the reward box so you dont waste attempts, or run your attempts with your run team first then leave on auto for helping, theirs many ways to combat this - but all in told yes the Battle/Combat rating does need to show fully, i suggest a ticket to support with this idea is the way forward as for rest its down to whats morally right or wrong 

Problem was transferred to the development department. It will be solved as soon as possible. 

Topic is closed due to the exhaustive causing the problem. 

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.

Belle Irlan, we are glad to see that our players are ready to inform us about all kinds of errors in the game.

Great thanks goes to SwiftJustice who tried to help the player with solving this problem. 

1 person likes this