[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belle Irlan

Pixie Contracts

5 posts in this topic

So I have a pixie contract, but no clue how to use it. There doesn't appear to be an option in the pixie window and when I select "Use" from the backpack it just takes me back to the pixie window. Any ideas?

2 hours ago, Belle Irlan said:

So I have a pixie contract, but no clue how to use it. There doesn't appear to be an option in the pixie window and when I select "Use" from the backpack it just takes me back to the pixie window. Any ideas?

Hi Belle - ok to use contract click use on it in your backpack it will take you to the pixie extract screen - then if you look you see it say click to use 200 gold for pixie that is also where you click to use a contract, Hope this helps and happy gaming 

Yeah I saw this somewhere else finally. Was a little disappointed that to use it I need to be VIP 3 and pay 200 gold to upgrade pixie capture... Thanks though.

On 7/28/2016 at 7:58 AM, Belle Irlan said:

Yeah I saw this somewhere else finally. Was a little disappointed that to use it I need to be VIP 3 and pay 200 gold to upgrade pixie capture... Thanks though.

You don't need to pay 200 if you have a contract - the contract negates the gold price

Yup. That was a really old response before I had actually reached VIP 3 and was able to use the contract. The contract can be used OR 200 gold can be used. But thank you for the response.