[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
dalton

can't loot my mall

12 posts in this topic

Hi. I bought 33 green essences of the spirits with medals from the events. They goes straight to my mail and each time I am trying to loot them they keep writing pixies bag full. I can't loot them individually and I can't increase my pixies bag space. I'd rly need it to be fix soon because I have a delay of 6 days left before I loose my mail.

Hello.

Please write additional information:

- your nickname in the game

- number and name of your server

- ID of character (click any place in the game by right button, choose "ID replication", paste it to your message here)

Dalton James,

S1, first blood

cggmen00001900267 or 4294971080. only 2 things I could copy. I had no option ID replication.

4 часа назад, dalton сказал:

Dalton James,

S1, first blood

cggmen00001900267 or 4294971080. only 2 things I could copy. I had no option ID replication.

Hello.
Please specify last point, how much free space you have in the pixie bag? And please, make a screenshot of your mail which you cannot pick up and attach it here.

Good day to you, Dalton James!

If you bought 33 green essense of the spirits with medals from events and they gone straight to your mail, so it means that your backpack is overfull and you need one of these variants:

- Try to extend your backpack (For each backpack expansion of 5 slots, you must spend a certain amount of Gold or Coupons)

- Try to open items in your backpack to free some space in it.

Thank you for feedback. Have a nice day!

Thx for the answer but I tried that. The matter is that it is the pixies bag and we cannot expand it.

There. I've got 2 screenshot. When I open the mall and when I'm trying to loot it.

pixies bag2.gif

pixies bag.gif

I'm adding my back pack space amount to show that it is not a matter of space in my normal back pack.

bagpack.gif

We have received your request and now working on a solution for your problem. Please be patient. We will be back soon with the answer, solving this problem.

Have a nice day!

Your request is processed and executed. 

Reminding your problem: "You bought 33 green essense of the spirits with medals from events and they gone straight to your mail, so you couldn't unpack them in your pixie slots"

Important! You can't move more than 24 pixies at one time in your pixie slots from your mail!

This means that "33 green essense of the spirits"  in your mail will disappear anyway in 7 days, 'cause  you will not ever have possibility to use them.

We have sent you the same "33 green essense of the spirits"  but in unpacked form. You can find them in your mail. Please be carefull next time.

Thank you for your request. Have a nice day!

Thx for the help. I'll remind that 1.

Problem was solved. Topic is closed.

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.