[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Decap

Mysterious Island

3 posts in this topic

So, we've been at this Mysterious Island for some time now...

Does anyone have any idea which NPCs drop which item?  Is it random?  
Do each level NPC have a weapon drop for a specific Boss?  Or is it also random?

Recently, APOCs get slaughtered within seconds, is there a formula that works better as APOC, or have we seen the last of APOCs winning Mysterious Island?

I'm working on a guide for it but it's still incomplete. To answer your questions:

"Which NPCs drop which item": From what I've noticed all monsters except rares drop the same chests. The only rare I can vouch for is Snow Queen which drops 10 EP and 500 Diamonds

"Do each level NPC have a weapon drop for a specific Boss?" As I said to your previous question I believe it's random, but it it makes you happy, here's this.
5850e27a9f50a_FlamingSworddescription.th

" is there a formula that works better as APOC, or have we seen the last of APOCs winning Mysterious Island?": When I managed to become Apocalypse Lord, I dominated everyone, of course I had 2 red quality items backing me up (The flaming Sword you see in my picture and an armor who's name I cannot remember that gives 1% increased damage per 1% missing health). In addition to that I had the Thirst for Blood ability, no Apoc Lord should go without it. Don't forget to destroy resurrection stones to recover some help while denying stronger opponents the chance to recover (which means you're more likely to loose)

Something I have yet to figure out though is why no Orange quality Sword, Armor, or Helmet ever shows up in the Equipment Trader's stock. The only orange quality item I've seen him sell is Orange Boots (Hermes Boots)