[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Decap

Level 110

9 posts in this topic

Unable to purchase Endurance refills at Level 110.  Getting Max Level reached...

Woohoo, someone has hit level cap already!

Guess that means I should purchasing extra stamina lol... 

There are others on the server that are higher in level, just can't seem to purchase and Endurance refills after 110...

On 11/13/2016 at 9:14 PM, Decap said:

There are others on the server that are higher in level, just can't seem to purchase and Endurance refills after 110...

Ah, why rush to 120 if it seems it's capped there... no need to waste those coupons on extra STA purchases ^_^

I was looking at the World Map for Chapter 2, and it looks like it goes to Level 160 (unless the content ends at 120, and they've planned for 160)...

hello , u can always purchase endurance at below 2 option. Try either 1 and see . Thanks

hope it helps and enjoy

end2.thumb.png.365831e44606a0a80953abbc1end1.thumb.png.c2d756149c20fac94d408e7ae

16 hours ago, Joe Kruf said:

hello , u can always purchase endurance at below 2 option. Try either 1 and see . Thanks

hope it helps and enjoy

end2.thumb.png.365831e44606a0a80953abbc1end1.thumb.png.c2d756149c20fac94d408e7ae

Joe, you can't purchase endurance refills after you reach level 110. 

Correction to my previous statement. You can buy refills, but not through the temple of trials button. Once you reach 110 you have to use the Buy button on the main screen. 

Ya correct Belle . But i always use the refill icon to get the endurance.. 

Glad u get it. Thanks