[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Belle Irlan

Governor Challenge

11 posts in this topic

Just trying to get a follow up on this one. The "Battle Challenge" task in the "Guide" that requires you to "Killing the Governor (participating in the challenge)" appears to still not be working. I posted about this about three weeks ago and it doesn't seem to have had any change. This task is a requirement to complete the "Frighten" section of the Guide. Can we get any sort of an update on if/when this will be fixed?

Good day to you, Belle Irlan!

Attach some screenshots of this problem. Also, describe more carefully, what Guide you talk about. Daily event -> Guide? So that Guide for killing Rare Monsters. We don't have another tabs with name "Guide".

The Guide I'm referring to is the Guide Book that provides quests as you progress through the game:

Guide.PNG

I have killed the Governor and participate in it daily, but it never completes. Because it never completes I can also never complete "Best of the Best" which would give me a title. However to complete that I need to complete everything else in this section. Which isn't possible thanks to the broken Governor quest. I hope this helps. I wish someone had asked for this information 3 weeks ago instead of just closing my previous bug report.

Thank you for these details. It helped us and we have contacted with our development department to solve this issue. Also, this Task will exist and it will work, but in future updates. For now it is unworkable. We will be back with solvation of this problem as soon, as get more details from our developers team.

We are back with answer from our developers team. This feature will be added in our future update. So we will not delete it. As they have told us, it will be added next week, and most likely no earlier than on Thursday.

1 person likes this

4 hours ago, Technical Support said:

We are back with answer from our developers team. This feature will be added in our future update. So we will not delete it. As they have told us, it will be added next week, and most likely no earlier than on Thursday.

Great news!  so happy that China got back to you in a timely  manner, soo happy and looking forward to the update, what else can we expect to get excited about?!?!

8 hours ago, fb10207156293807780 said:

Great news!  so happy that China got back to you in a timely  manner, soo happy and looking forward to the update, what else can we expect to get excited about?!?!

probs more stuff that they value at 1 thousand bucks/pounds/euros 

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, fb10207156293807780 said:

Good day to you, fb10207156293807780!

We have some guys of our development department in the office and most of them on the remote workplaces. It is in any case does not apply to the topic and should not be interesting to you. So, don't worry about our development team.

1 person likes this

Problem was solved. Topic is closed. 

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.

1 person likes this