[[Template core/front/global/updateWarning is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
rynz500

Team Dungeon: Last Missing Digit

3 posts in this topic

Image of Team Dungeon Screen dislayed: http://puu.sh/qiKS5/10846be334.jpg

So I played on Team Dungeon and realized some players are dealing high damage even though I presumably thought they had a low battle rating. When I discussed this with my guild, they wanted to test it out. When I looked at their battle rating against mine, I stated that my battle rating is higher than theirs. However, they mentioned that their battle rating is 10 times more than what was being shown on my screen because there was a missing digit at the end of their combat rating. I now feel guilty for kicking players that I thought had a low combat rating when they probably had a 100k+ battle rating. Please fix, and thank you. 

Sincerely,

rynz500

Good day to you, rynz500!

We have already sent you solution about your issue. Check your mail. You can also see our response to you below.

"Combat rating is almost the same like player's Battle rating. You need to know that your current BR is displayed on the left part of the screen. When you equip your recruits in group, so they have different BR too. If you will clear all them from theirs positions, by pressing "take position", and then if you go into "Tower Defense", for example, you will notice that your BR is your own real BR. There is no bug. Just some players like to demonstrate their own power of BR, some players like to demonstrate theirs whole BR with their recruits."

Thank you for request. Have a nice day!

Problem was solved. Topic is closed due to duplication.

For new question, please, create new topic, so we could work with it individually.